Ur-Land : Build your Empire
A downloadable game for Android
Raise your villages and transform them into cities. Upgrade your heroes, form gigantic troops and research new technologies. Dangerous missions are waiting for you!
Trade with other players, establish alliances and defeat your enemies in a new world with its own laws.
Your new empire is just waiting for you
Be one of the first in this new and free MMO RPG - strategy game, discover interesting game features and become part of a new legend !
* many different buildings, research topics and troop types
* heroes, that can be equipped with different skillsets, armor and weapons
* Quests, Tasks and Campaigns
* Real-Time Strategy
* daily changing events
* alliances with other players
* in-game chat and message system
* computer driven opponents
* different worlds with different maps
* lots of different items and ways, how to get these
* blacksmith for improving your equipment
* You need help, have questions or ideas or wishes for new features ? Join our Ur-Land Google+ Community or Facebook, you are very welcome !
* The game content of Ur-Land is continously extended, just tell us what you would like to see in the game !
* You have problems with your account ? You can also reach us at email@example.com
******* Important *******
This game needs an active Internet connection to run, as it is an online game
The game can be played completely for free, however you can buy or trade in-game items which may speed things up.
* if you have any problems, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or
* join our Google+ group at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109161627301301892406
* Ur-Land contains Music by Johan Jansen and Matthew Pablo (http://www.matthewpablo.com)
|Published||Dec 04, 2015|
|Tags||City Builder, Isometric, Massively multiplayer, Medieval, mmo, PvP, Real-Time, Real time strategy, Strategy RPG|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.